Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thing 4 Flikr

The photo that I uploaded from Flikr was taken by Cuellar- I neglected to credit the photographer with the photo when I posted it.

I enjoyed the Common Craft video about Flikr and other image services (I was unable to view an earlier recommended Common Craft video.) I took the Flikr tour and really enjoyed the map feature. I looked at photos from Woods Hole, Bihar India, and then from Salamanca. I chose the photo of Salamanca to post because I studied there one summer. Beautiful!

The edible book contest link was hilarious!

I can see countless possibilities for Flikr. For example,my library is part of a large nationwide network. The librarians rarely get to meet or to see the other libraries in the network. It would be great for all of us to photograph our libraries and our staffs to post them on Flikr- it would help us all get a better feel for each other's libraries.

No comments: