Friday, June 6, 2008

Time for 23 things

If something is important, one will make time for it. I'm doing most of the work on the 23 things at home since my istitution blocks most 2.0 sites. I have taken several one day sessions about 2.0 and now I want to dive in. Luckily, I have a teen age daughter who can help me--even if it means that I have to put up with a lot of eye rolling. Even in institutions that don't allow their users to access many of the very neat tools available, I think that we can figure out out to use at least some of them. I want to be able to speak somewhat intelligently about social networking. I expect that my institution will open up access to these eventually and I want to be ready.

the 23 things program is such a terrific opportunity to learn these.

No comments: